This day was off to a shit start too though. Rand went to give me a hug before I left and he was covered in cat hair. I had just finished rolling my clothing to get the hair off I gave him a lame hug in an attempt to avoid getting covered again. He called me out. It hurt my feelings. So I went and got my roller and started to do him. I accidentally caught his beard in it and ripped out at least five whole hairs. I felt AWFUL, but then to top it all off he gave me a bunch of shit for hurting him, which I can understand but definitely didn't help any...
So I sulked myself right out the door against his wishes and left my maple brown sugar oatmeal behind.
Since it's not Monday I went and got a soft pretzel braid instead... with jalapeno mustard. Shit was good, and luckily I don't feel nearly as shitty as I would expect myself to at this point.
Oh well. Only two more full days until I leave.

No comments:
Post a Comment