Last night I looked at something I shouldn't have, which on a rare occasion I do for no good reason. Two words. Baby Making. So now I'm all bent of course. Why is it that I'm a set of training wheels? Why is that I never am given the opportunity for everlasting happiness? I date dudes and the next thing you know, I'm not good enough but oh guess what, the next girl just so happens to be. Is it a coincidence? Or do these dudes do a bit of learning in these long term relationships with me. All the mistakes are made with me and they are able to figure out what they actually want out of life by the experience they have with me, yet, some how, the shit is just to busted, so instead of trying to be an adult, they just move on to the next one. Shit is so god damn American.
Something is old and busted, yet fixable, but we'll just throw it out and get a new shiny one instead. Why bother fixing something when it's easier to go and get a new one?
Awesome sort of mentality to have, right?
So what do I do? Do I keep on keeping on and hope that this bad luck I have just magically disappears one day? Or do I just give up on love and the idea of someday having a family of my own?
I already have given up, I won't lie. Let me tell you, that shit is mad depressing and medication doesn't work on that.

1 comment:
That's not medication sort of BS. It sounds like you have the proper remedy in mind with a trip to NH. Being around good folks is the cure for damn near anything. Lookin at what someone else is doing in their life is a surefire way to sink your own ship.... And your ship is a good one, So don't go and poke holes in it. I look forward to seeing you darlin'! Oh and devil makes three on I think the 6 in Phili, and mr whitmore on the 20th. Sweetness indeed.
Post a Comment