There's nothing I can do to clear my head. I've tried it all. I've traveled, I've talked, I've worked, shopped, imbibed, slept, fucked, gardened, frolicked and so much more. Where'd it get me? No where really. No real advancements have been made. Nothing is helping. Some people say I need to get out there and meet people, that that will solve everything. These are people that either a) don't know me very well or b) don't know what I've been up to lately.
Guess what? I've met people. That didn't work either. All I want to do is move to New Hampshire and I'm making moves to get my finances to do so but there is no way in hell it can happen fast enough.
Live free or Die. I wonder what the expiration date is on that...
They came out in a weird order when I uploaded them, so this isn't chronological in any way.
I've also been keeping a bit of a blog over on IAM on bme. So if you're on that site and you're interested in reading that one let me know.











No comments:
Post a Comment