9.03.2008

Wednesdays Suck

Today was yet another craptastic day at work.

I stayed until 10:30pm. I've got a deadline to meet and I'm no where close, but whatever. I've decided not to give a fuck - well, as much as is possible for me.

I came home and the first thing I did was put my shit down and go upstairs to check on my rat, Belly. She's been struggling with a benign tumor on her belly for the past couple of months. It had gotten rather large and it was hard for her to move around. I've been bathing her and setting her up in a blanket putting food within arms reach and a water bottle right by her head.

The past couple days she's seemed happier, although she did get Jim really good when he reached in the cage on Monday night.

I came home tonight to find her in her cage, no long with us. What a way to end an already crappy day, right?

I took this of her yesterday.


Jim's on his way over right now to say his goodbye's. I feel bad for calling him, although I know he said I shouldn't. Wednesday he goes out with one of his friends, and I feel like shit for having to call him with such bad news on his night out. I feel all full of lame tard sauce tonight.

I'm supposed to be eating something. So I'm going to go try to do that. Keep her in your thoughts guys.

2 comments:

Scott Bramble said...

that sucks man. sorry to hear that. it sounds like you did what you could to make the little buggers life as pleasant as possible. you got a good man, im sure he means it.
hang tough.
-scott

Albie Rock said...

inappropiate dresses.
to impress.
i used to know an older lady who wore the o.g. abercrombie&fitch gear.
NOT the new, distressed college a-lord sauce threads of today.
the white person cardigan and corduroy of yesteryear.
it was still very expensive retail couture.
and she never changed into a smock, and she was a potter.
with the wheel thing.
i guess what i'm tryin' to convey is;
your gear is only as appropriate as your concerns about image balance against your concerns about function/fashion correlation.
jess don't be carin' about nuthin'.
and i am almost more in love because of that.

rattus norvegicus.
super sad story.
i'll be burning an epic pillar of full-force feverish farenheit fuego,
valhalla style.....
word.