Time to make the doughnuts.
In the past two weeks I think I've eat something like 20 regular size milk way midnights. Not to mention the funsize/mini's I've been tossing down. I need to knock it off with my recreational chocolate use. It's so fucking good though! If you've never had one, and you don't dietary restrictions, I highly recommend you got on that.
seriously, how fucking good does that look? This is definitely putting me back on the wagon. I need to fill up my gas tank and guess what they sell at the station? milk way midnights, 2 regular size candy bars for $1.50. You can't beat that, it's the best price in town.
For reference, this is how I feel after I eat one.
With Jim's help I was able to get my bandanas up on Etsy finally. It's only been a year in the making. Once I finally felt like I had enough of a stock to bother posting, it was summer. Who the hell wants to buy scarves in the summer? Maybe those crazy folks you see walking around in winter coats pushing shopping carts... but then I don't really think they have any money anyway.
I'm proud of it, I think the pictures came out really awesome. (sweetjellyrolls.com!)
I've actually sold one already. How dope is that? I just hope they keep selling. It's just nice to have a creative outlet that's fruitful, instead of making a bunch of stuff that ends up sitting around the house.
Friday morning we got back from our trip to New Hampshire to see Albie and Jess. We got in around 4:30 am and passed the fuck out. Only to have to get up and go to work in the morning. I was only at work for about an hour before I was ready to cry and go home. I'm not a baby. I don't bring the weak sauce. Work is just be hell since we were sold and it seems like only about three people have been effected that work here, me being one of them.
All of that aside, New Hampshire is the most relaxing place on earth. The only thing bad I could say about it is, mosquitos suck. I feel like the best version of myself when I'm there.
Now, for pictures -
Here's a picture I ganked from Albie's blog.
That's Jess and I sitting fireside. I've never felt this close to someone so fast. For the amount of time we've spent together it's insane how comfortable I am with her. It's hard for me to be comfortable with most people but with her it was almost instant. I swear we were separated at birth. On this trip I met both her grandmother and her mom, which was pretty neat, not to mention getting to look at old pictures of both her and Albie. They are both really good people and this is anything like those fake good people that I tend to meet.
I'm a generally a horrible judge of character. It's a proven fact, which is sad. Maybe I'm naive? Jim has become my real-o-meter. He can tell from the get go if they're a huge waste of time (and space). I'm lucky to have all of these people in my life. I know that's mushy. It's hard for me to truly convey my feelings though. I don't know why that is. I used to be good at it. Anymore my vocabulary is limited to handful of adjectives and because of that, when I say something I feel like it doesn't sound as strong as it should. I've used that combination of words and letters a million times before so it's become weak sauce.
I was hoping that maybe writing in a blog would force me to expand my vocabulary and become a language work out of sorts...
I guess we'll see. I'm going to go home and make more salsa and shower. Oh god do I love a good shower.


















1 comment:
yeah!
good peoples of the world congregate!!
we miss you guys,
and we both hope that yous both (uh, use both?)
get up here for really real....
i have a day off and an empty house!
unheard of.
shiny shoehorns were here, but did NOT bring the thunder like ya'll.
word up.
fair times,
9/28-10/5,,,,
fried oreos, ninja.
word.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment