How amazing would it be to own a well functioning old school photo booth? (not one of those digital turds) Oh, I'll tell you, crazy awesome... awesome to the infinite power. Here is proof that I am extremely happy while at El Vez.

I got cut off in that first set, which is a real shame cause my faces were my best to date. Right. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Then on Tuesday night, I decided to put the pile of veggies in my garden to good use before they went bad. I decided to make salsa. I only know the general gist of how to make salsa. I gave it a whirl and I'm really impressed with how well it turned out. It doesn't look like much, but trust me, I should have written down that recipe.


3 comments:
I would love some home made salsa!
I would love some too. So much so that I'd probably pay. Or trade. I have never been to El Vez, but now I want to go!
now you need to move on to making con queso sauce
Post a Comment