Today, I got my new phone in the mail. The other one was shorting out on me, so I re-uped my contract and got a new phone for crazy cheap. I got the new fancy sim card turned over to my number and everything is going swimmingly so far. I'm excited about it but still trying to get the hang of how to do things with it. I wasn't expecting it till tomorrow, so it was a surprise.
pretty, eh? It slides open to reveal the number keys, and as you can see from the back, the camera. When you slide it shut it automatically locks so you can't accidentally call someone.
Tonight, I get to have dinner with Jim at El Vez. Treat? hell yes! I think I might be more excited about that.
Today was really shitty at work. My eye was twitching and I was talking about calling out sick tomorrow because I know this week isn't going to get better...
but I have a lot to be happy about. I feel like I've been holding it together really well, I have a new phone, I get to eat epic food tonight AND I get to go away on vacation with my sweet, sweet jelly roll to New Hampshire starting Saturday/Sunday.
Yesterday we went to this fair in Dublin, PA. We had a bad tilt-a-whirl experience and the deep friend oreo joint closed early (weak!) We did end up sitting around a fire making s'mores by the end of the night. Also, we stumbled across a pretty epic pictures spot next to a creek. I love being able to get out near water on nice days like that.
I don't know how to end this. I'm fucking starving right now, so I'm probably going to try to get something to tide me over, without spoiling my appetite.
I'm going to get my guac on. No doubt.


4 comments:
bazzzzzzoooookaaaa enough said
woo I was hoping that was you (comment the other day on my blog)...i'm excited to have another blog to read. hope you enjoyed your grub!
oh la la! fancy phone!
have fun eating an awsome dinner while i chow down on ramen :)
the feast was most epic
Post a Comment